Young Yeazy’s Mac n’ Cheezy
AKA Big Kid’s Mac n’ Cheeze
(makes 2 pans of mac n’ cheeze)
3 cups of plain soymilk
2/3 cup soy sauce
2 cups grapeseed oil
1 cup water
3 cups nutritional yeast (from now on, we will call this nooch)
1/2 block of extra firm tofu
2 tbs paprika
1 tbs garlic powder
2 boxes elbow macaroni
1/2 a package of tempeh bacon (optional)
3 smart dogs (optional)
2 9x13x2 inch pans
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2) Boil the macaroni in a big pot of water with a little salt. When the noodles are tender, strain them out.
3) For the cheeze sauce, use a food processor to mix the tofu, nooch, oil, soy sauce, soy milk, water, paprika, garlic powder into a sauce. If you dont have a big enough food processor, like us, just use it to mix up the tofu, nooch and some of the liquids and then mix everything all up together by hand. Or do it in batches.
4) Slice the smart dogs into some slices and some little tiny chunks for filler. Dice up the tempeh bacon too. Pan fry it all up with a little bit of oil.
5) Split the macaroni and cheese sauce into two batches, roughly half and half into each pan. Put the fixinz (bacon/smart dogs) into one pan. We mixed half of the fixinz in and left half on top to get crispy in the oven.
6) Bake the mac n’ cheeze for roughly 30 minutes, or until the top starts to get lightly browned and crisp.
nom, nom motherfucker. stay tuned for leftover creations.